Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Washington DC area Labor Day weekend events

Labor Day weekend in the Washington, DC area is around the corner, and many homeowners and renters are leaving town. Many others of us will stay closer to home and will be looking for fun things to do. My daughter will be performing with her high school marching band in both the Kensington and the Gaithersburg Labor Day parades. I’m not sure what else I’ll be during this long weekend, but I know there will be plenty of fun activities and events to choose from! I’ve compiled a list of some of the local Labor Day events:


Whatever you choose to do this Labor Day weekend, have a great time! And remember to give us a call if for all your real estate needs!


keywords: Labor Day, Washington DC, events, holiday, local

No comments:

Post a Comment